1 Leg of Octopus Cooked in its Juice, vacuum packed. 300-400 Grs
What do we find in this product?
Possibly one of the best Cooked Octopus in its Juice. Steamed octopus in its own juice.
A great product from the result of several generations at Pulpeiros de Ourense, which by doing many tests have obtained a sous-vide octopus difficult to distinguish from a freshly cooked one.
Quality from its origin to your home (its history).
It is a company that in its beginnings was dedicated to taking the octopus that would be tasted in them around the towns and fairs of Galicia. Its beginnings as a refrigerator company to store and freeze Octopus that were later distributed by restaurants and towns gave rise to a medium-sized company that sells the best octopus in the "Japan" category.
A Pulperia surprises with its new line of cooked octopus, large Michelin star restaurants offer their product throughout the country and surrender to a product with as much quality as freshly cooked. This octopus is simply cooked in its own juice at suitable temperatures and times to offer an exquisite dish.
- It is a rich source of vitamin B2, B3, B12, potassium, and selenium.
- Remedy to combat diseases such as asthma, arteriosclerosis, bronchitis, cardiac arrhythmia, dysmenorrhea, eczema, muscle degeneration, pancreatic insufficiency, rickets and many other diseases.
- Source of taurine that helps reduce cholesterol in blood vessels, therefore, prevents the formation of blood clots in the body.
- It helps fight vitamin deficiency and further reduces the chances of developing night blindness.
- Rich in zinc that helps our body to fight against harmful metals and minerals found in the food we eat.
Octopus, water and salt